Monday 21 April 2014

Lollipop Lollipop

I hope you all have had a good easter weekend :) In the UK, the weather yesterday was just terrible, it didn't stop raining for the whole entire day, but i guess it made up for that today. It was lovely sunshine again today and in my mind, that mean, take as many pictures as possible kind of day. I was exactly going anywhere nice or important or special today, but who said you can only get dressed up nice just to go somewhere special ;) Being a little nosy madam that i am, i was looking through my mum's clothes and i found this dress which i fell in love with. It reminds me of the 1950's or 60's for some reason and for the people who know me, you know that i love everything and anything to do with vintage. I tried to stay with the colour theme on the dress. As it has pinks spots on, i thought i would wear my pink cardigan and pink shoes. I say mine but their actually my mum's. opppppsss. I think that the dress was from Next and i seen that it was a size 14 and i was pretty proud that i could fit into it and it was still a little baggy. I dont know if its because its stretchy but still pretty proud. I have tried to start to loose a bit of weight since the start of the year but because of me being ill a lot and all the things what have been going on, i just haven't had the will power or strength to do it. But things are looking up and im back on track.






2 comments:

  1. looove that dress! can't believe you stole it from your mum; my mom and I dress nothing alike!
    those sun glasses are amazing too.

    thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you ^.^ have to admit she does have very nice clothes!

      no problem! i loooooveeee your blog so much

      thank you for visiting mine too :3 ^_^ xo

      Delete