Sunday 6 April 2014

I don't even know...

I guess this may kinda be an OOTD but not really, i don't know. 
I am not overly confident about my body at all. You will never see me in a bikini or crop top or anything like that. I always see people say "i'm over 200 pounds, i'm so obese, i need to loose weight" blah blah blah. Yeah it's their choice to say that and do what they want but some people have to realize, you can't be something or be someone your not. You are you. I have never been a skinny girl really. I think the smallest size iv ever been in like my teenage ish years is maybe a size 12. Right now i'm around a size 14 or 16. But that doesn't really bother me because i think if i didn't have a belly or big thighs or a chubby face, i wouldn't look like me at all. Its good to be different then other people. I am healthy, i eat a reasonable amount of food everyday, i do exercise, i'm not someone to just sit around day in day out and eat junk food every single day. But it's YOUR body, no one else's. 
Jeans / Topshop Joni 
Tee / Asda Mens
Socks / Primark
Scrunchy / New look  
On a better note! If you read my sisters blog ( Blargle Fargle  ) you will recognize these gorgeous shoes. Because she is such a nice big sister she gave these amazing shoes to me! YAY. I have no idea where i am going to where them to but it's my mums birthday and my birthday coming up soon, so if we go out for a meal, i will probably wear them then. They are so pretty!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment