Saturday 19 April 2014

Black And White Spring

I don't think i have ever worn this much black ever before. Even though i do have a soft spot for the colour black, i don't exactly have many black clothes, as i have white dogs. So whenever you wear black clothes in my house, you ALWAYS get white doggie hairs on you. If you read my sisters blog (Blargle Fargle) you might recognise this dress/top thing, as it was her's.
Its not exactly as warm as it normally has been the past couple of days, more cloudy than anything. But i live in the UK so it's just a normal day.
I thought it would kind of get dressed up as i am going to Cribs Causeway with mum and dad today to get my eyes tested. Nothing important but you can't really go out to a place like that in sweat pants and a hoodie in my opinion. We also might be getting my hair dye today. Once again, i am stuck between two colours. RED & ORANGE. You will just have to wait until next week to see what colour i decided to go.
EEEKKKKKKKKKKKK



No comments:

Post a Comment