Friday 21 February 2014

Candy Floss

eeeeeek! i FINALLY have the hair color i have always wanted! It's a lot brighter then i thought it would be, but i don't care. As long as it's pink i am happy! I am one of the lucky one's when it comes to dying my hair. I have dyed it soooo many times, i don't even know anymore, and my hair has never gone like straw or been badly damaged. So i'm one of the lucky ones. For anyone who wants to know what dye i used, there is a picture of it on the previous post i did. EEEEEEKKKKK 




4 comments:

  1. Love your hair color...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much ^_^
      i followed you on bloglovin

      Jo x

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow, dear.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my instagram is
      br0kenfirelfy_
      if you follow me, i will follow back hun :)

      Jo x

      Delete