Monday 24 February 2014

Being Girly

I'm not the kind of teenage girl who wears a hell of a lot of make up on a daily basis. The only times i used to wear make up everyday was when i was at school or going out with people. But because i'm not at school anymore for personal reasons, i hardly ever wear make up. When i do, its normal light and not really noticeable. 
These are the make up products i normally use....

I have always been interested in wearing eye liner but i never know how to put it on properly? When i try and put it on, it always looks too thick. I like wearing it, i just can never do it right. If anyone knows any good way's to put eye liner on, please tell me, would help me a lot :( 

I don't really have perfect skin right now because i'm still ill, but even when i did, this foundation was simply the best (was it just me who sang the Tina Turner song in my head?) 
It makes my skin look soft and light which i really like. 


I naturally have long eye lashes anyways but when i want them to stand out more, i wear this. I find it works very well with my eyes because i have quite big bright blue eyes and this doesn't go all clumpy which is a bonus. It's water proof as well which is just an extra bonus. 

  
And after putting all these products on (but without eye liner because i forgot to put it on) this is the result...

No comments:

Post a Comment