Saturday 22 February 2014

OOTD

 This is what i like to call my "skater but yet cute" kind of outfit. This is just a an outfit you will see me wearing all the time. It's comfy, practical and simple. I love how just wearing a "going out dress" dress with vans or converse really does work and look nice together. I have a thing for black jeans at the moment. People say that black goes without everything and i didn't believe them...until i got black jeans. I have tried to keep with the color theme. Wearing a grey and white dress with grey and white socks. Pink hair with a pastel pink collar and a pastel pink cardigan (but i forgot to put it on in these photos) and last of all black jeans with dark blue shoes.  








3 comments:

  1. you look so pretty in this outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! :-)
    would we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Maybe also on Instagram and twitter (widget on my blog), what do you mean? Regards from germany ☻
    .•. My Beauty Blog .•.
    Let me know :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you ^_^
      yeah sure, my bloglovin and instagram are on here
      follow me first and i will follow back
      pink promise :)

      Jo x

      Delete