Wednesday 19 February 2014

To infinity and beyond

I love weird and wonderful things. For instants this top. I'm not sure if its a going out top or a pajama top? but i wear it for both. If you walked into a shop and saw a top like this how can you not get it? it's buzz lightyear swinging on Christmas lights!! in my opinion, that's pretty awesome. How cute are these pajama bottoms though? THEY HAVE PANDAS ON! AND THEIR PINK!! They are so cute and just soo comfy to wear to bed or just around the house if your having a lazy day. My sister gave these to my mum at first, but then..i kind of stole them. mwahaha 


As you can tell by how my hair is today, i'm not feeling to good (as per usual). You can tell when i'm not feeling to good. I either put my hair up like this or wear my beanie hat. My roots are so terrible at the moment. That's the one thing i hate when dying your hair, you get horrible roots after! but thankfully, my mum and maybe my sister are going to help dye my hair tomorrow on Saturday. Tomorrow were bleaching it to get rid of these roots and Saturday..well..you will just have to wait till this weekend to see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment