Monday 17 February 2014

Youtube

So...today i haven't been feeling 100% as per usual. Since around September time last year, i had glandular fever which sucks, but now its just the getting over it stage which sucks even more.Today iv just been down in the dumps more then i should be. Having a thumping headache all day, to feeling like i'm about to puke all over the place. I know watching TV and going on my laptop/phone don't really help but i can't really do much else right now. 

Watching pewdiepie videos on Youtube is practically all what i do these day. I'm not big on video games and "geeky" things like that. Don't get me wrong, they look good, just not the kind of thing i can just sit and do for hours on end. I would much rather be in bed, with a hot chocolate, food and watch pewdiepie videos.  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better today!
    Love you tons xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete