Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :) I have had a very very very stressful and eventful Easter sunday today. Who need's a easter egg when you have hair dye? If you read my last post, you will know that i was in a pickle of what hair colour to go next. It was between red or orange/ginger. As you can tell by the very last pictures i have gone ORANGE :D and oh my god it took some time.
For people who don't know or who haven't read my blog before. I had kind of candy floss pink hair. I loved  having pink hair but it was so much effort to keep a nice colour as it faded a lot. That's why i decided to go a permanent colour.
First of all, i had to strip the pink out of my hair so it didn't go a weird and horrible colour. This has to be the most difficult way ever to strip hair ever! It took about 2-3 hours just to strip my hair.
 And it didn't even work properly. Instead of it stripping off the pink and then going back to my normal colour(blonde) it decided to go blue and silver. I have no idea if it was actually meant to go this colour as iv never stripped my hair before, and to be honest, it made my hair feel like straw, it was horrible! i am never going to do that again.
 This is the hair colour product i got for my hair. Iv never used this one before and i really don't know why because i think it has to be the best hair dye i have ever used. It wasn't exactly easy to put on well because my hair was literally like straw but it did the job well. I had to use 3 boxes for my hair, as it is pretty long and thick.
 Andddd TAADAAAA! The final result. I am over the moon with my hair. I love it sooooo much. It is a lot brighter then i thought it would be, but i think, brighter is better. I really hope this hair colour lasts better then the pink, even thought it is a permanent colour, i'm not sure if it will fade fast or not. Finger's crossed it doesn't! 

I hope you all had a good Easter :) i know i did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment