Wednesday 30 April 2014

Good Old Brizzzzle

After my therapy appointment, me, mum and dad went to clifton down's so i could try and take some photos of the bridge. But unfortunately you could see the bridge very well from where was but on the better side we came across this very nice little field near where the car was. That's the best thing about Bristol. I have been there a hell of a lot, nearly every single day just about and i was born there yet i always find new places i haven't been before or haven't been for years. Don't really know why, but everytime i go to Bristol it always feels like home to me. 
I wanted to go for a casually kind of look today. But something what didn't look too sloppy. So i went for my all time favourite jeans and one of my favourite jumpers. If you have read my blog before you will recognise this jumper and you will know how much i love it. 





Jeans // Topshop
Jumper // Newlook mens 
Uggs // Uggs
Bag // Vans
Sunglasses // ???

No comments:

Post a Comment