Tuesday 22 April 2014

He who can not be named

Not exactly feeling great today. Once again, i am ill and feel like crap (no surprise there). So today consists of being in bed and watching Harry Potter movies. 
When ever my sister used to watch the Harry Potter movies, i always used to say how crap and boring they were...even though i never watched them. But now that iv watched them all and read some bits of the books, they have got me hooked. I never knew how good they were! 
I wouldn't say i'm a huge fan, but maybe a massive fan.
EXPELLIARMUS!!! see true fan ;)
Normally with films, i can always pick a favourite character but i can't with Harry Potter, they are all too good. Even though i do get a bit carried away in the battle sense or a tense part. But who doesn't?
GRYFFINDOR ALL THE WAY.

 Oh yeah. I like to pull silly faces when im ill in bed, try to cheer myself up a bit because being ill does suck.
awww look how nice and cute my fairy lights are...aww! 

No comments:

Post a Comment