Thursday 24 April 2014

New things

I don't exactly need glasses 100% only for reading or tv or going on my laptop. But a lot of people say i suit glasses for some reason. I was actually lucky enough to get these two gorgeous pair of glasses. I had some like the top ones before but in grey but because my face is soooo big i decided to go with some bigger style ones.
 I also went for these GORGEOUS vintage style glasses. They kind of remind me of cruella deville from 101 dalmations. Do you agree? They are also very vintage to me and if you know me, you know i LOVE vintage things. Very 1950's.
 I'm not exactly a "2014 leaver" more like 2013 leaver, but as you can see i got my school leavers hoodie today. It is unbelievably comfy and soft and just amazing! I will literally be living in this hoodie for a while now. Even though i haven't been apart of year 11 at school, they were actually very kind enough to put my name on there with everyone else's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment