Sunday 16 March 2014

Woodland Fairy

This weekend has been another very busy weekend for me. Montacute yesterday and Tyntesfield today. My favorite places to go are woodland and country areas. So me, mum and dad went for a little walk with the doggies through this wooded area we found. It was gorgeous. It had amazing views from the top and lovely weird shaped trees (their my favorite).
Yep as you can tell i am basically wearing all black...again. But how can i not of put this top on today in this gorgeous weather. This has to be my all time favorite top. EVER. i mean how can it not be? Its got Johnny Depp's face on it!! and yes i love Johnny Depp if you haven't already noticed.This weekend has to be maybe one of the best weekends i have had in a while.Starting to get better and go out and do more things. FINALLY!









No comments:

Post a Comment