Saturday 29 March 2014

Bed Hair

I have finally mastered doing a messy bun in my hair! round of applause for me *clap clap clap* thank you very much. I know this is going to sound so strange and weird and odd but i have forever been trying to do a messy bun like this. I see other people have this hair style and yes i know its meant to be easy because its a messy bun, but my hair is so tidy and straight and neat, i have never been able to do this...until now! Don't get me wrong, i love my hair but having perfectly straight hair all the time is so boring, you can't really do much with it in my opinion. Even when i wake up and don't brush it, it is always so tidy and straight and neat. The only way i can get it the way i want is to either braid it or curl it. I don't know about other people with bright coloured hair like this but every time i put heat on it, the colour just fades. So i have been braiding it before i go to sleep so i wake up with nice wavy hair. Which i like to call "Mermaid hair". And then turn it into a messy bun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment