Tuesday 25 March 2014

Do i or don't i?

For the past couple days i have been going back and forth about the idea of maybe starting a YouTube channel or not. All i really do is watch my favorite Youtuber's and to me, making videos look's kind of easy. One of my all time favorite Youtuber's started making videos because she has very bad anxiety. Like i do. So i thought if i do decide to start doing videos like her, it might help with my anxiety as well. Her name is Bunny but everyone calls her Grav3yardgirl. She really is an inspiration to me because even though she has bad anxiety, she still is brave enough to make Youtube video's. I don't think i could ever do that but if she can do it, or anyone with anxiety can do it, then so can i. 



I would love to hear you opinion and thoughts about this and maybe help me decide if i should do it or not. So if you could comment and say if i should or not, that would be so helpful. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment