Wednesday 5 March 2014

Wreck It


So today has been a busy kinda day for me. Got up about half 9 (which is very early for me) had a shower straight away and then my "Wreck This Journal" came in the mail today. I have been waiting for it for agessssssss (since friday). It came about 12 this morning and i have already nearly finished it. It is such a good "book". Just sit down and get on with all the fun thing you do. I still have about 10-20 pages left to do but it is the most i have been concentrated on something in ages!
(these photos were taken on my phone)
                                                                 


                                     


1 comment:

  1. Hello! <3
    I just did the sunshine award on my blog, and I nominated you to do it next!
    Check it out!
    http://www.lovedesiree3.com/2014/03/the-sunshine-award/

    ReplyDelete