Friday 14 March 2014

Spring Goth

Its finally beginning to feel like spring now, i'm a spring baby so i love spring so much! It's still pretty cold outside though so i had to wear my big black coat which i love. Me and mother went to Clevedon today for a doggie walk, it didn't go as planned...but i still got a few photos done today. I tried to dress kinda vintage but...i didn't really work if i'm honest. Wasn't in the mood to dress up all properly and fancy. I guess it's kinda vintage..maybe, i don't know. I don't think i could live without my black skinny jeans or black converse/vans or black coat. But i'm actually wearing something what isn't black! shock i know..
I love this blue and white skater dress, it is unbelievably cute and so comfy. One of my favorite dresses to wear.
*i have uploaded some more photos of today on my photography page, if your interested by pictures of flowers and trees, check it out :)*





No comments:

Post a Comment