Sunday 2 March 2014

Did You Miss Me

Hai guys. First of all i wanted to say that i'm sorry i haven't been doing like my normal blog posts recently just been feeling a bit under the weather and down in the dumb's about stuff, so haven't really had the energy and mind set to do one. But hopefully i will be back on track next week and start to do more OOTD post's and stuff like that. I haven't really been doing much exciting things since i last did a post. I was brave enough to go to a friends house for a few hours the other day. Which was nice because i haven't really had the confidence and things to like go out on my own since last summer maybe, so it was nice to see her. Yesterday i went into Bristol with mum and dad to go to the college open evening there. It was such a nice warm day but a lot of people there so wasn't really that fun for me. Anyway's i shall be back on track with more exciting and interesting blog post's next week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment