Friday 7 March 2014

Disney Princess

Today has been a bloomin brilliant day! This morning wasn't 100% but the rest of the day has been just fantastic. I went for a college interview today and the college which i am going to is so great. It has so much support there and people to help me. And i got in :D i'm just over the moon. I can't wait to start in September. I just want to start now i'm so excited! I was extremely scared at first but i have no idea why but this song somehow has calmed me down a lot ever since i started listening to it. If your worried about anything or just need to calm down for some reason, i would listen to this. Its gorgeous in my opinion.
   

 The other reason why i'm happy today is, i found this shop which sell stretcher plugs and tunnels and i found this absolutely gorgeous plug which fingers cross my parents will get for me.
 As you can see its Ariel and Flounder plugs. I am a massive fan of everything and anything Disney. Specially if its Peter Pan and the little mermaid because they are my all time favorites. I have had some bad experiences with stretching my ear lobes but i'm starting again so i can put one of these in soon.
If anyone is interested in these the website i found them on is...
http://www.sickplugs.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment