Thursday 8 May 2014

Birthday Week

For a start i apologise that i haven't posted anything for a few days, it has been one busy week for me. Well a lot of shopping. Me and mum went on kind of a shopping spree week this week and because it is my birthday tomorrow, it was all birthday pressies. I will be doing a birthday pressie post either tomorrow or on the weekend.
I also apologise for the terrible quality of this photo. As it is another horrible day and its raining once again, i couldn't get any good quality photos with my camera so i had to use my phone instead. This is one of the new dresses i got this week and actually the top is new as well and i am in love with them! They are so comfy, so practical and easy. I love skater dresses as well so that just made it even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment