Sunday 11 May 2014

A New Me

I don't think i have ever felt good or confident in my own skin, even as a child. So starting from tomorrow (12th of May 2014) i will be trying my very hardest and best to lose weight. For the people who don't really know me, i got very bad bullied last September by my so called "friends" and they were the only friends i had and also at the same time i became sick with glandular fever, which did not help the situation at all. And this also lead to me leaving school and not doing my final year of school and not getting any GCSE's. Leading to comfort eating A LOT and not leaving the house or getting out of bed for at least 6-7 months. So as you can tell, i put on a lot of weight. I am currently around 207-209lbs. I don't want to be over 200lbs at my age. I have also been the bigger girl in my class or group of friends and i don't want to be anymore. I am starting college in September and i don't want to be the bigger girl in the class anymore. So i am going to start a good, well balanced diet and hopefully lose weight by the time i start college. As i have chronic fatigue syndrome or CFS/ME for short, i can't really do much exercise, and because i have very bad anxiety, i don't really want exercise outside. So like i said, i will be starting to do a well balanced, healthy diet using an app called "My Fitness Pal". My mum and my sister have been using this app for a few months now and they have been losing a lot of weight. So im going to give it a try. By the end of this month i want to be at least under 200lbs. That is my goal right now, but after i get under 200lbs, my goal then is to be 180/170lbs ish.
Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this sweetie, I had similar problems (rubbish "friends", glandular fever, cfs/me, having to quit my college course due to chronic anxiety). Unfortunately I was not sensible like you and stopped eating altogether. I'm really pleased that you have good family support and a solid plan for your weight loss. You will get there :) hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh ^_^ thank you. That mean's so much!
      i hope you are okay now though, look's like im not the only one going through rough times.
      Thank youuuu ^_^
      hugs hugs hugs x

      Delete