Friday 2 May 2014

Blaaaaahhhhhhh!

This is yet funny but so true. 
Today my anxiety has kicked in a lot more than usual. Don't want to see anyone or do anything or go out, just want to stay in bed and watching youtube video's and have a play around with blogger. But i guess im used to it now as i didn't go out the house before for about 6 months. If you haven't noticed in the last couple of weeks or so i haven't been able to just stick to one layout or background or title or anything for that matter on my blog. So once again...i have changed it. SOWWWWWY. I am fingers crossed going to keep this layout for as long as i can. I will still be doing the same things i normally do like my photography and OOTD and all the other stuff you lucky people get to see, don't worry non of that is going to change. Just having a little spring clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment