Saturday 10 May 2014

Asda Haul

So if you didn't know, yesterday (friday) was my 16th birthday. I have to say, it was the best 16th anyone could have, well in my mind. Even though i did eat a bit too much and made myself feel so sick, but apart from that it was amazing! I didn't get many photos as my camera ran out of battery and its STILL charging today. But on the better side, i got some money from family and instead of getting clothes or food or stuff i don't exactly need, i decided to get stuff i actually do need. Well not including the book and fairy lights but the bedding stuff, i did need. How gorgeous is the bed sheet i got. PIN UP GIRLS! i would do anything to look like a pin up girl. So vintage and i love vintage. Like i said, i didn't exactly need the fairy lights and book but because i have read the fault in our stars a number of times and i love it so much, i just had to get this book. I have heard it is so good and it sounds like the type of book i will like. The only reason i got the fairy lights is because...well i love fairy lights. But these are even better because they are shaped like roses and i LOVE roses, specially yellow ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment