Saturday 22 August 2015

Hamster snuggles

Aw just look how cute they are! These are just two of the hamster babies in our household. The top photo is Dexter and dexter is my little baby. Dan got him as a Valentines present for me February just gone so hes near enough fully grown now. But he's still my little baby.

This is Daisy. She used to be my sister ickle hamster but we sort of adopted her. She never used to be tame but now she is one of the snuggleist, smooshy hamsters ever. They are both syrian hamsters so they don't live together as they will most likely kill each other...but they secretly love each other as at the end of the day, they are family. We also have another hamster, George who is my mums hamster but he was being sleepy and moody so didn't want his photo taken. But just urrrgggg they are so cute i could just squish their ickle tiny faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment